Our office has been closed since March 18th and we apologize for the inconvenience that we know this caused for many of you. We will reopen our office on May 18th, 2020.
It is possible that the Governor could change this date to delay our opening. If so, we will make changes as necessary according to the official mandates.
Since we closed our office for safety reasons, the world has changed – and so must we. Some things will remain the same:
- We will continue to involve you in your personal treatment plan.
- We will continue to give you state of the art dentistry with the promise of always seeking the best new products and procedures.
- Finally, we will continue to give you loving & virtually painless dental care – just unfortunately, without the hugs which we love to get and give.
Having stated these things, here are changes that will stay in effect for the near future:
- We will no longer use the reception area to seat our patients awaiting treatment. Instead, we will be asking you to call us when you arrive, and we will then call or text you when we are completely prepared for you.
- You will be questioned about your health and recent travels before coming into our office.
- You will be greeted and offered a mask to wear if you do not already have one, we will take your temperature and then escort you to a hygiene or treatment room.
- Once seated, you will be given a pre-treatment rinse for one minute.
- Once treatment and clerical necessities are complete, you will be escorted to the exit with your face mask on.
- Another thing you will notice, everybody working in our office is wearing a mask. We will work diligently to communicate with our eyes, yet we will greatly miss giving and getting smiles.
All these things are being done to ensure your safety while you are in our care.
Sincerely, Dr. Sherkat, Dr. Kim and Team