Corona Virus Update
Since the Covid-19 pandemic, the world has changed and so must we. Some things will remain the same:
- We will continue to involve you in your personal treatment plan.
- We will continue to give you state of the art dentistry with the promise of always seeking the best new products and procedures.
- Finally, we will continue to give you loving & virtually painless dental care – just unfortunately, without the hugs which we love to get and give.
Having stated these things, here are changes that will stay in effect for the near future:
- We will call you 24 hours prior to your appointment
- Please enter our office unaccompanied, as we are limiting the number of people in our waiting room to accommodate for social distancing.
- You will be questioned about your health and recent travels before coming into our office.
- Please wear a mask when entering our building, once you enter our office, we will take your temperature and then escort you to a hygiene or treatment room.
- Once seated, you will be given a pre-treatment rinse for one minute.
- Once treatment and clerical necessities are complete, you will be escorted to the exit with your face mask on.
- Another thing you will notice, everybody working in our office is wearing a mask. We will work diligently to communicate with our eyes, yet we will greatly miss giving and getting smiles.
All these things are being done to ensure your safety while you are in our care.
Sincerely, Dr. Sherkat and Team